3:51 — Carrie poses a question to the group: Who loves buying tires? One lone respondent cheers!
3:11 — Andy: As a leader of social at a big brand you are the steward for your brand’s role in social [...]
2:11 — Sunayna: 31st Member Meeting? No way! High fives all around.
2:13 — [...]
2:11 — Joe Schaeffer: It is an honor to present after joining SocialMedia.org after last year’s New [...]
Johnson & Johnson: Let the data lead you: Building an insights-driven social strategy — Live from BlogWell
1:31 — Devon Eyer begins by talking about their corporate strategy and the focus of [...]
1:31 — Rich: People think of GE as consumer products, like light bulbs or appliances, but [...]
12:31 — Kurt: We’ve got a great day on tap. We’re all going to [...]
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- Abby Lunardini, Virgin America’s VP of Marketing and Communications, shares how they were able to keep [...]
April 2, 2014 0 comments
Wow! Over 295 senior social media executives from 170+ big brands are registered to attend today’s BlogWell conference in New York.
We’re going to have a fantastic day of presentations from some brilliant social media leaders here at BlogWell in the Big Apple today.
We’d like to send out a huge thanks to our [...]
Our BlogWell and Member Meeting in New York today and tomorrow might just be the largest private gathering of social media leaders from major brands ever. The two-day event features eight case study presentations from Johnson & Johnson, GE, Michelin, Novartis, TD Ameritrade, Thompson Reuters, Life Time Fitness, and Paychex. It [...]
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Taco Bell, GE, The Clorox Company, and 16 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Capital One, The Coca-Cola Company, Panasonic, and [...]
- All the great ideas, tweets, and takeaways from BlogWell New York