The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Cheerios, Sam Adams, Ticketmaster, and 21 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form on the right.
- Mercedes-Benz is installing Facebook in their cars using a new in-vehicle telematics system that’s designed to locate friends and businesses for drivers. >> Reuters
- Hershey’s Public Relations Manager, Anna Lingeris, shares how they juggle all of their brands on social media by sticking to three key pillars: awareness, content, and agility. >> Ragan
- General Mills’ Cheerios brand and Meredith Corp.’s Fitness magazine have teamed up to create an online weight-loss program that’s being promoted across Facebook and Twitter. >> MediaPost
- Sam Adams is putting their Facebook fans in charge of brewing their next beer for SXSW. The beer with the most votes will be created and sold in select Austin bars during the festival. >> TNW
- GE, Tiffany & Co., Levi’s, Marc Jacobs, and Puma are forging more personal relationships with their customers through photo-sharing on Instagram. >> Ad Age
- The Coca-Cola Company’s Senior Integrated Communications Manager, Lisa Roebuck, discusses their new Tumblr designed to share happy content with teen bloggers. >> ClickZ
- Ticketmaster is using Facebook’s new Open Graph application to further personalize fans’ online social experience. >> All Things D
- Marriott International, Google, Novo Nordisk, Capital One, and Intuit are among the top-rated companies that use social media to keep their employees happy. >> CNN Money
- Emily Schildt, Chobani’s Digital Communications Manager, discusses their best practices for engaging fans on Pinterest that has led them to become the top yogurt brand on the social sharing site. >> Fast Company
- Wheat Thins is taking their “Do-Minatrix” character to Facebook and Twitter to coach and inspire fans to achieve their life goals. >> MediaPost
Disclosure: Hershey’s, Anna Lingeris, General Mills, GE, The Coca-Cola Company, and Marriott International are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Hallmark, Best Buy, Paramount, and 7 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Rogers Communications, Sally Beauty, Gap, and more
- Social media case studies from Univision, Subway, Honda, and 12 more