The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Dove, Citibank, John Deere, and 10 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form on the right.
- To show their appreciation for their Facebook fans’ engagement, Kraft Foods created a video that featured a personalized “Likeapella” song. >> Simply Zesty
- Pepsi is launching a global campaign that’s encouraging fans to share pop culture content from their updated “Pepsi Pulse” dashboard with friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. >> Ad Age
- Eric Carvin, the Associated Press’ Social Media Editor, shares their unique approach to social media. >> Digiday
- Volkswagen is finding new ways to engage with fans on Facebook by creating a visual flipbook from their page’s photo album. >> Creative Criminals
- Dove’s new Ad Makeover application is replacing the common self-improvement Facebook ads with positive, self-promoting messages that fans can send to their friends. >> Madison Aditude
- Retailers like Starbucks, Sephora, and Gap are increasing their e-commerce efforts with social gifting on Facebook. >> Online MBA
- Citibank has teamed up with LinkedIn to create the Connect Professional Women’s Network — a branded community where professional women can post and comment on articles relevant to the group. >> Adweek
- LEGO hosted a contest that invited fans to submit Forest Police-inspired builds and artwork on Facebook for a chance to win new products and a weekend away at the Legoland Discovery Centre. >> Brand Republic
- John Deere is encouraging fans to contribute to their Timeline by sharing their favorite memory from the company’s 175-year history on Facebook. >> Facebook
- SAP has launched a BtoB social campaign designed to tell their story of innovation and, instead of speaking to businesses, connect directly with the people behind those businesses. >> B2B Marketing Insider
Disclosure: Kraft Foods, John Deere, and SAP are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Walgreens, Taco Bell, Scottrade and more
- All the great ideas, tweets, and takeaways from BlogWell Dallas
- Social media case studies from Liberty Mutual, U-Haul, Pizza Hut, and more