The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from eBay, Krispy Kreme, H&M, and 15 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form on the right.
- Cheez-It is engaging fans with a new promotion that lets them campaign and vote for their favorite flavor of cheese cracker on YouTube and Facebook. >> YouTube
- eBay’s VP of Social Product, Don Bradford, Senior Director of Social, Jeannie Reeth, and Chief Blogger, Richard Brewer-Hay, share how they’re rebooting their social media program to improve users’ social shopping experiences. >> Mashable
- In his BlogWell Atlanta presentation, Newell Rubbermaid’s VP of E-Business & Interactive Marketing, Bert DuMars, shared how they implemented and grew privately-branded communities. >> Vimeo
- Krispy Kreme is setting out to tour the nation with their “Cruiser” 1960-vintage Starliner bus to mark their 75th anniversary. Fans can track the bus in real-time on Facebook and Twitter, and they’re encouraged to connect with the bus on Foursquare, Pinterest, and Instagram. >> Customer Insight Group
- Todd Blecher, Communications Director at Boeing, discusses how their content marketing and brand journalism strategies are all about telling a story and not pitching a product. >> WebInkNow
- KFC’s Rick Maynard shares their social media strategy, from handling negative comments and measuring ROI, to their current promotion on Facebook and Twitter. >> PROMO Magazine
- ABC and the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences used social media applications, Twitter, original content, celebrity videos, and a central social hub to keep viewers engaged before, during, and after the Oscars. >> Entrepreneur
- H&M is one of the most popular brands on Google+ to date due to their frequent photo postings, relevant fashion news, and “exclusive” fan treatment. >> Ragan
- Dunkin’ Donuts has launched a “Like a Boss” application that lets fans create funny video resumes to share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. >> Smarter CPG Solutions
- BtoB announced Corning, McGraw-Hill, and Intuit as their Social Media Marketing Award winners for their exceptional work in viral video, mobile, and corporate blogging, respectively. >> BtoB
Disclosure: eBay, Jeannie Reeth, Richard Brewer-Hay, Newell Rubbermaid, Bert DuMars, Todd Blecher, Boeing, Corning, and McGraw-Hill are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Cisco, Dunkin’ Donuts, Buick, and 15 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Estee Lauder, Sears, SunTrust, and more
- Social media case studies from Dell, MasterCard, American Airlines, and 14 more