The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Ferrari, American Red Cross, Frito-Lay, and 11 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form on the right.
- Ferrari is promoting their microsite with photos of their new F12berlinetta model on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. >> Luxury Daily
- McDonald’s encouraged fans to show their love for Shamrock Milkshakes and submit photos of themselves doing an Irish jig with hashtag #Shamrocking. >> Ad Age
- Toyota has added a virtual game board to their YouTube channel to engage fans in their new “The Game of Life with Prius c” campaign. >> Brandchannel
- Guess is teaming up with a few of their favorite fashion bloggers to judge a Pinterest contest that requires fans to create boards based on the colors of their new line of denim. >> FashionablyMarketing.Me
- Mercedes-Benz is helping fans find a parking spot by syncing Twitter in their “Park Assist” feature and crowdsourcing the nearest parking. >> PSFK
- The American Red Cross has launched a Digital Operations Center to better respond to disasters and help track public conversations. >> Information Week
- Taco Bell Director of Digital Marketing Tressie Lieberman shares how their new augmented reality app allows fans to see live tweets about their new tacos on their packaging. >> ClickZ
- How Orange Business Services, Powerade, Kraft Foods, KLM, and more are using Twitter in new and creative ways to engage fans. >> Simply Zesty
- To rally support for the British Olympic athletes, Cadbury has created a virtual parade on Facebook that lets fans create an avatar to join in on the march. >> Digital Buzz Blog
- Frito-Lay thanked their Facebook fans with coupons for chips after the five-day live event showcasing their flavor development kitchen in Times Square drew over 1.5 million new likes. >> Chief Marketer
Disclosure: McDonald’s, Orange Business Services, and Kraft Foods are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media job openings and new hires at Estee Lauder, Sears, SunTrust, and more
- Social media case studies from Dell, MasterCard, American Airlines, and 14 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at First Republic Bank, REI, Pizza Hut, and [...]