The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Fidelity Investments, Advocate Health Care, Yoplait, and 15 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form on the right.
- Campbell Soup Company’s Director of Digital and Social Media, Adam Kmiec, shares how they are organizing, staffing, and training a social media team to boost their digital efforts. >> DMNews
- Hitachi Data Systems is building awareness around the different technologies and industries they’re involved in using infographics that showcase their social innovation. >> MediaPost
- Univision hosted a “meet and greet” for both President Obama and former Governor Romney that was streamed live on their Facebook page for fans to comment and engage with one another. >> Lost Remote
- Fidelity Investments CMO James Speros discusses why — even with the challenge of being in a regulated industry — they’re leading their campaigns with digital marketing and social media. >> eMarketer
- Yoplait’s Digital Strategist, Teresa Coryell House, and Social Engagement Manager, Sara Fryar, share how they reached over one million Facebook fans in two years by switching to a more authentic, discussion-driven marketing approach. >> General Mills Blog
- Advocate Health Care is teaming up with the American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer to donate a dollar each time a fan likes and shares their Facebook page in October. >> Facebook
- Green Mountain Coffee is launching an integrated online video campaign to raise awareness for fair trade coffee on Facebook and YouTube. >> The New York Times
- The Chicago Advertising Federation has named Jackie Woodward, MillerCoors’ VP of Media & Marketing Services, as the 2012 Advertising Woman of the Year for her leadership in their media and digital marketing initiatives. >> Chicago Ad Fed
- Aflac created a Facebook application to help raise money for child cancer treatment that allows fans to donate money, buy a rubber duck, or claim a virtual duck to participate in a Facebook-wide race. >> AllFacebook
- Business Insider has released their 2012 Social Media Power List that names the biggest advertisers on social media, including: AT&T, Microsoft, JustFabulous, Disney, and more. >> Business Insider
Disclosure: Campbell Soup Company, Adam Kmiec, Hitachi Data Systems, Fidelity Investments, James Speros, Green Mountain Coffee, MillerCoors, AT&T, and Microsoft are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Taco Bell, GE, The Clorox Company, and 16 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Capital One, The Coca-Cola Company, Panasonic, and [...]
- All the great ideas, tweets, and takeaways from BlogWell New York