The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Gap, Advocate Health Care, IKEA, and 12 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form on the right.
- Gap is using Postagram to let fans send their Facebook and Instagram photos as real postcards to their friends. >> VentureBeat
- In honor of Veteran’s Day, Advocate Health Care encouraged fans to upload a photo of their armed service hero with a story or a thank you note. >> PRWeb
- MassMutual Financial Group’s VP of Online Experience, Marie Politis, explains how they organize their marketing departments to break down silos and encourage collaboration. >> Digiday
- Citi’s branded LinkedIn community, Connect: Professional Women’s Network, is showing a member engagement level of nearly three times more than the average. Moving forward, they are looking into arranging offline meet-ups for the members to share in-person. >> Adweek
- Adobe, Forever 21, Chevrolet, and others made Simply Zesty’s 50 Best Twitter Brand Profile Designs list. >> Simply Zesty
- Kibbles ‘n Bits has debuted a retro 8-bit arcade game to engage dog lovers on Facebook and in banner ads. >> ClickZ
- IKEA has launched a new interactive holiday catalog that allows users to add products to a shopping list, recommend them on Facebook, or pin them to Pinterest. >> Marketing Pilgrim
- The Coca-Cola Company has launched a photo-sharing app and social network called Happy Places, where users can upload, tag, and share “moments of happiness” with the community. >> Brandchannel
- L2 has named the top 10 beauty brands according to their Digital IQ Index including Estée Lauder, Lancôme, Clinique, and more. >> L2
- Walmart is giving their Facebook fans a chance to nominate a local nonprofit organization of their choice to win part of a $1.5 million grant as a part of their “12 Days of Giving” campaign. >> AllFacebook
Disclosure: The Coca-Cola Company and Walmart are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Taco Bell, GE, The Clorox Company, and 16 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Capital One, The Coca-Cola Company, Panasonic, and [...]
- All the great ideas, tweets, and takeaways from BlogWell New York