The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Harley-Davidson, Four Seasons, Gap, and 9 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form on the right.
- Louisville Slugger raised its Facebook chatter by 834% one week after launching a social media scavenger hunt that used Facebook and Twitter to spread World Series clues around St. Louis. >> ClickZ
- The Clorox Company has created a new online community for their Clorox Bleach brand where moms can share “bleachable moments” through a contest that features life’s “Yuck + Oops” mishaps. >> PROMO
- Domino’s is blending traditional and social media marketing to help localize their fan engagement strategy. >> SmartBrief
- Samsung Mobile’s VP of Strategic Marketing, Brian Wallace, shares how they’re using a social game and Facebook functionality to create buzz around their new phone. >> Ad Age
- Harley-Davidson is launching a crowdsourcing Facebook application for advertising ideas that lets their fans review ad briefs, submit creative ideas, and vote on other fans’ suggestions. >> Marketing Week
- As one of the most popular brands on Facebook, Coca-Cola’s Senior VP of Integrated Marketing, Wendy Clark, shares how they’ve used social media to help make a difference in the world. >> USA TODAY
- To spread the word about their first Spa Week, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is using Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Foursquare to share insights from a panel of beauty experts. >> Luxury Daily
- ESPN is connecting college football fans with a new badge on Foursquare that can be unlocked by checking in with the GameDay crew at the game of the week. >> About Foursquare
- McCormick has created a Facebook page for Thanksgiving Day’s Turkey — complete with cooking recipes, holiday tips, and a chance to be published in a “friend-sourced” community cookbook. >> MediaPost
- Gap is getting fans excited for the holiday season with their new “Joy It Up” Facebook mixtape that features up-and-coming artists performing their favorite holiday jingles. >> Facebook
Disclosure: The Clorox Company and Coca-Cola are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Cisco, Dunkin’ Donuts, Buick, and 15 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Estee Lauder, Sears, SunTrust, and more
- Social media case studies from Dell, MasterCard, American Airlines, and 14 more