The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Jell-O, Intel, Target, and 13 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form on the right.
- Taco Bell, Tide, SmartCar, and other brands are responding to social media bullying with sarcastic infographs, friendly tweet battles, and hilarious video responses. >> Digiday
- Jell-O challenged their fans to see who can eat their pudding the fastest by having them upload a video of their own attempt on Facebook to compete with professionals’ official times. >> AllFacebook
- Toshiba and Intel have earned 55 million views and 95,000 Facebook likes with a web series starring 76 of their social media fans in the lead role. >> The Realtime Report
- PR News announced their Digital PR Award winners that included EPSN for best blog, Tropicana for best use of Facebook, Ritz-Carlton for best location-based digital campaign, The Clorox Company for best social networking campaign, and many more. >> PR News Online
- Dunkin Donuts is promoting their new mobile efforts to fans with a Halloween-themed photo sharing contest on Instagram and Twitter. >> Mobile Marketer
- Starbucks is bringing their coffee cups to life with an app that lets you send personalized augmented reality videos via Facebook or eCard. >> Popsop
- Target launched an interactive short film that allows viewers to purchase merchandise by clicking on the video and sharing them via Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. >> Business2Community
- Aldo rewarded unknowing fans with a new pair shoes when they followed instructions on a busy street to take pictures of their own shoes and share it on Instagram. >> Adverblog
- In support of this year’s New York City Marathon participants, ASICS is encouraging runners to post pre-written messages on their Facebook page that will be posted in real time at certain mile markers along the course. >> MediaPost
- Bloomingdale’s is rolling out a new branded video strategy that focuses on content-rich fashion tips and advice for fans to view and share online. >> Luxury Daily
Disclosure: Taco Bell, Intel, The Clorox Company, and Target are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from MGM Resorts International, Sony, Heinz, and 12 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Johnson Controls, Adidas, Patrón Spirits Company, and [...]
- Social media case studies from Taco Bell, GE, The Clorox Company, and 16 more