The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Kotex, Walgreens, Dos Equis, and 12 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form on the right.
- Intel’s new “What About Me?” application transforms fans’ Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube profiles into infographics to share online. >> Technically Personal
- Kraft Foods, Mars Chocolate’s M&M’s, Spam, Captain Morgan, and more are giving their mascots a voice on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Pandora. >> Ad Age
- Kotex got people talking on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram when they sent personalized gifts to random fans based on their Pinterest interests. >> Simply Zesty
- Fendi is releasing a new video each day to their Facebook fans with behind-the-scenes footage of hair, makeup, models, and clothing from their runway shows. >> Luxury Daily
- Domino’s Australia is encouraging their nearly 500,000 Facebook fans to vote for their favorite ingredients and build a custom-made pizza to be added to the menu. >> Social Commerce Today
- Every Friday in March, Kit Kat is transforming their Facebook fans’ photos into fun charicatures for their Break Time Friday month-long event. >> Creativity Online
- Walgreens has added an “Answers” tab on their Facebook page to provide customer service regarding prescriptions and health queries. >> Internet Retailer
- Still wondering how to take advantage of Google+? Check out what Ford, Cadbury, and Intel are doing to get so many people talking. >> Econsultancy
- Dos Equis is running their own March Madness Tournament with a Facebook contest that matches up 64 of the wittiest “Most Interesting Man” fan-submitted lines against one another. >> MediaPost
- Conde Nast’s SELF Magazine has launched a virtual Facebook game that mimics their real-life “Workout in the Park” exercise program. >> Games.com
Disclosure: Intel, Kraft Foods, and Walgreens are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Dell, MasterCard, American Airlines, and 14 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at First Republic Bank, REI, Pizza Hut, and [...]
- Social media case studies from Lowe’s Home Improvement, PUMA, Budweiser, and 15 more