The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from L’Oreal, Adidas, Nikon, and 15 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form on the right.
- Julia Fitzgerald, Chief Digital Officer of Fitness, Sporting Goods, & Toys at Sears Holdings Corporation, shares their content marketing strategy and how they’re connecting with customers. >> Forbes
- L’Oreal is creating some friendly competition among blondes, brunettes, and redheads on Facebook, Pinterest, and beauty blogs in their new social campaign. >> ClickZ
- In their BlogWell San Francisco presentation, Target’s Social Media Manager, Joe Curry, and Group Manager of Communications, Eric Hausman, discuss how they are sharing their behind-the-scenes stories with media, influencers, and guests. >> Vimeo
- Adidas has launched an official soccer Tumblr blog for the 2012 UEFA European Championship to engage fans and promote new content during the tournament. >> Ad Age
- Kraft Foods’ Miracle Whip has introduced new satirical PSA videos on their social media channels that urge fans to take the pledge on their Facebook page to end misperceptions about the brand. >> Popsop
- Chevrolet’s Social Media Manager, Carolyn Probst-Iyer, talks about their overall social media strategy and their current social promotion, “Chevy CampusLIVE Challenge.” >> Digiday
- With Maria Sharapova’s completion of a tennis career Grand Slam, Nike is taking to their social media channels to celebrate. >> MediaPost
- Andy White, Audi’s Senior Social Media Manager, shares how they are reaching fans by using the power of hashtags on Twitter. >> Adweek
- Nikon is encouraging fans to submit their own photos celebrating everyday life to their “Small Moments Are Huge” photo gallery community on Facebook. >> Photo Reporter
- The NBA is hosting their first Social Media Awards to recognize teams and players with the most social media involvement this year. >> Bleacher Report
Disclosure: Julia Fitzgerald, Sears Holdings Corporation, Target, Joe Curry, Eric Hausman, and Kraft Foods are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Dell, MasterCard, American Airlines, and 14 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at First Republic Bank, REI, Pizza Hut, and [...]
- Social media case studies from Lowe’s Home Improvement, PUMA, Budweiser, and 15 more