The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Microsoft, Red Bull, Peugeot, and 9 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form on the right.
- Microsoft has launched their new social network called So.cl for students to use as a research tool and to share information on a variety of topics. >> CNET
- Dunkin’ Donuts is rewarding their most loyal fans by alerting them of a new product launch on Twitter with the chance to win samples and other prizes. >> MediaPost
- In his BlogWell San Francisco presentation, Rogers Communications’ Vice President of Social Media, Keith McArthur, shares how they turned their harshest critics into brand ambassadors. >> Vimeo
- Red Bull’s Beat Suite Tweets project is turning fans’ tweets into mini soundclips that can be shared in social media. Earlier in the month the unique sounds were performed in a live concert in Melbourne, Australia. >> Popsop
- NASCAR is working with Twitter to turn the #Nascar hashtag into a virtual pit stop of current racing photos and tweets for fans to share. >> Adweek
- Chuck E. Cheese’s is broadening their social media presence online to connect with their target parent audience. >> Information Week
- Beam SVP and Global CMO Kevin George shares how they are adopting digital marketing and video content to connect with their social networking consumers in the spirits industry. >> eMarketer
- The Chicago Cubs and other MLB teams are hosting social media nights at the ballpark to connect with and reward their loyal Facebook and Twitter fans. >> The NY Times
- Peugeot is finding success in growing their social media fanbase by connecting their new Pinterest activity to their already-established Facebook and Twitter accounts. >> Brandflakes for Breakfast
- Analog Devices is using their social media properties to promote their giveaway that’s generating excitement and leads. >> YouTube
Disclosure: Microsoft, Rogers Communications, Keith McArthur, and Analog Devices are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Walgreens, Taco Bell, Scottrade and more
- All the great ideas, tweets, and takeaways from BlogWell Dallas
- Social media case studies from Liberty Mutual, U-Haul, Pizza Hut, and more