The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Molson Coors Canada, Chevrolet, Under Armour, and 14 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form on the right.
- Molson Coors Canada is creating a graffiti mural composed of 20,000 Twitter handles from those who tweet #MolsonM_Art in honor of their award-winning M beer. >> Strategy
- Chevrolet is awarding the top “social influencers” (those with a Klout score above 35) in five cities a three-day loan of their new Sonic car. >> BrandChannel
- Michael Kors is celebrating reaching one million fans on Facebook by launching the curated “Michael’s Milestones” Timeline that highlights the brand’s historic moments with videos and photos. >> YouTube
- Ben & Jerry’s Integrated Marketing Manager, Jay Curley, shares how they have boosted their ROI by marketing their sampling program on Twitter. >> MediaPost
- In anticipation of the Olympic Games, Procter & Gamble, Samsung, and The Coca-Cola Company are looking to social media for some added online buzz. >> Reuters
- Whole Foods, Nordstrom, Benjamin Moore, Random House Books, Southwest Airlines, and more are finding huge success in connecting with fans on Pinterest. >> Online MBA
- Under Armour is introducing a goal-setting website and contest that encourages women to declare a goal and then post proof of their progress with videos, photos, and diary entries on Twitter and Facebook. >> Facebook
- Target and The Coca-Cola Company are taking corporate transparency to the next level with their new behind-the-scenes videos that reveal their marketing and content strategies. >> Forbes
- In honor of Earth Month, Honest Tea is recycling fans’ Facebook updates by reposting old posts with a green message. >> AdWeek
- Easton’s new “Engineered for Glory” campaign is using Facebook memes and high-tech YouTube videos to connect with high school athletes. >> ClickZ
Disclosure: Molson Coors Canada, Procter & Gamble, The Coca-Cola Company, and Target are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Cisco, Dunkin’ Donuts, Buick, and 15 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Estee Lauder, Sears, SunTrust, and more
- Social media case studies from Dell, MasterCard, American Airlines, and 14 more