The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from PepsiCo, Pizza Hut, Warner Bros., and 15 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form on the right.
- GM, Zipcar, and Toyota are using social media in unique ways to engage with the next generation of auto customers. >> ClickZ
- In anticipation of the upcoming Grammys, PepsiCo and Pandora have teamed up to make a mixtape for fans to share online. >> Giant Step
- In her BlogWell Atlanta presentation, The Coca-Cola Company’s Digital Manager of Communications, Natalie Johnson, shared how they monitored conversations about their brand on a global scale across the web. >> Vimeo
- Budweiser, Old Spice, Dressbarn, Pizza Hut, and more demonstrate qualities of successful social media viral sweepstakes. >> Social Media Examiner
- During the Presidential campaign, NBC is using Foursquare to track check-ins from the candidates and their teams. >> Lost Remote
- GE, Lands’ End, and Rolling Stone are exploring beyond traditional Facebook marketing and connecting with fans using Instagram, Pinterest, and Spotify. >> Promo Magazine
- Using the new Pinned Tweets feature, Dell, GE, and Intel featured videos on their Twitter stream that appealed to their BtoB customers. >> Social Media B2B
- Warner Bros. is launching a new social media site called “Out My Window” that will focus on photo sharing through various platforms. >> Simply Zesty
- Toyota is giving fans the chance to record personalized music videos which will then be performed by cartoon rappers on Facebook and YouTube. >> PSFK
- After being deadlocked over the extension of a payroll tax cut, the White House turned to Twitter to gain public support. >> The Realtime Report
Disclosure: Toyota, The Coca-Cola Company, Natalie Johnson, Dell, GE, Intel, and Warner Bros. are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Taco Bell, GE, The Clorox Company, and 16 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Capital One, The Coca-Cola Company, Panasonic, and [...]
- All the great ideas, tweets, and takeaways from BlogWell New York