The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Progressive, AT&T, United, and 10 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form on the right.
- Intel and Toshiba are producing an online video series that will allow fans to interact with the main character via social media. >> The Content Strategist
- Progressive Insurance is broadening its reach in social media with cross-branded campaigns on Instagram, Words With Friends, and The Sims Social. >> ClickZ
- In honor of reaching over ten million likes on Facebook, BMW has launched a new application that lets users create an infographic from their personal social media data. >> Simply Zesty
- Qualcomm’s VP of Global Marketing, PR, and Communications, Dan Novak, discusses how they’re using viral video to boost brand awareness. >> BtoB
- AT&T is engaging fans during the Olympics by engaging them in the athletes’ personal lives with special perks on Facebook and YouTube. >> MediaPost
- United relied on real-time Twitter engagement and live-streaming video to share the experience of unveiling their new Boeing 787 Dreamliner plane to fans. >> Aviation Week
- Virgin Mobile’s Head of Brand Marketing, Ron Faris, shares how they’re using their brand newsroom, Virgin Mobile Live, to produce engaging content for their digital properties. >> Digiday
- Volkswagen’s campaign for their new Touch Phone Kit enables fans to video-call their Facebook friends from an interactive banner. >> Digital Buzz Blog
- The Weather Channel is using Facebook’s Open Graph feature to encourage users to warn their friends online about upcoming severe weather. >> Lost Remote
- Liberty Mutual’s new campaign is encouraging their Facebook fans to share their “Human” experiences by tagging their friends in the television ad spots. >> DMNews
Disclosure: Intel, Qualcomm, Dan Novak, AT&T, and United are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Dell, MasterCard, American Airlines, and 14 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at First Republic Bank, REI, Pizza Hut, and [...]
- Social media case studies from Lowe’s Home Improvement, PUMA, Budweiser, and 15 more