The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Ray-Ban, Xerox, Evian, and 20 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form on the right.
- Ray-Ban is creating large mosaic images of their concert-going fans using hashtagged Instagram photos. >> Breakfast NY
- Quaker Foods’ Director of Digital and Social Media, Barbara Liss, shares how they tap into their target audience with nostalgic, playful, and empathetic images on Facebook. >> Digiday
- In support of World Hunger Relief, KFC is donating $1 for the first 10,000 people to share their Recipe for Hope image on Facebook. >> SocialTimes
- Gilt, Sephora, and eBay are testing out Pinterest’s new promotion campaigns to integrate the visual platform on their Facebook fan pages using contests and sweepstakes. >> Adweek
- Little Caesars is using social media to attract attention to their reverse psychology campaign that shows participants just how close their house is to a store. >> DMNews
- Xerox, the U.S. Army, and Chicken of the Sea explain how they are using social media marketing to take fan engagement to a deeper level. >> Chief Marketer
- Top Rank has named 25 Women Who Rock Social Media including our own members Ekaterina Walter, Social Media Strategist for Intel; Cisco’s Senior Manager of Global Social Media, LaSandra Brill; and Lisa Horner, who’s leading the Demand Generation effort for Citrix. >> TopRank Blog
- Univision is launching UVideos to help users across multiple time zones view social media comments timed to the original broadcast of their TV shows. >> MediaPost
- Guinness, Virgin Atlantic, Pringles, Philips, and others made Simply Zesty’s 50 Best Designed Facebook Cover Photos list. >> Simply Zesty
- Evian is turning fans’ Twitter feeds into water-inspired music with their new Melotweet application. >> Popsop
Disclosure: KFC, eBay, Xerox, Ekaterina Walter, Intel, Cisco, LaSandra Brill, Lisa Horner, and Citrix are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Cisco, Dunkin’ Donuts, Buick, and 15 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Estee Lauder, Sears, SunTrust, and more
- Social media case studies from Dell, MasterCard, American Airlines, and 14 more