The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from The Campbell Soup Company, Dell, Ralph Lauren, and 11 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form on the right.
- The Campbell Soup Company is raising money on Pinterest for Feeding America by donating $1 for every pinned or repinned image of their classic green bean casserole. The result will be a “Most Colossal Casserole” board on their Kitchen Pinterest page. >> MediaPost
- Dell is kicking off their #Inspire 100 campaign, where they recognize 100 influential people and share interviews with them on Facebook and Twitter. >> DailyFinance
- T. Rowe Price is launching a Facebook app called “It’s Good to Be a Scrooge!” that gives tips for saving money during the holidays. >> Facebook
- Ralph Lauren is asking fans which vintage look they should bring back from their archives and encouraging them to share images of teddy bears wearing these looks on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. >> The Daily Beast
- The Coca-Cola Company, American Express, Target, and others are engaging fans by using Tumblr as a social content hub. >> Digiday
- In The Raw’s new “Au Natural” Facebook app encourages fans to share photos of their baked goods and other sweets by giving the images a “racy” edge. >> PSFK
- Durex is creating buzz around their #1Share1Condom World AIDS Day campaign by making a charity donation each time a person shares their message on Facebook and Twitter. >> Brandchannel
- Starbucks, The History Channel, Domino’s, and more share case studies on how they’ve successfully used Foursquare to their advantage. >> Simply Zesty
- Adidas’ A Christmas Carol-themed campaign is getting customers in the holiday spirit by encouraging their participation across Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter. >> Popsop
- Nescafe unveiled their new coffee by changing their Facebook cover photo in real time in correlation with new likes. >> Trend Hunter
Disclosure: The Campbell Soup Company, Dell, T. Rowe Price, The Coca-Cola Company, and Target are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Dell, MasterCard, American Airlines, and 14 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at First Republic Bank, REI, Pizza Hut, and [...]
- Social media case studies from Lowe’s Home Improvement, PUMA, Budweiser, and 15 more