The Big List Blog
American Red Cross displays impressive social media lineup
Corporate Social Media Case Study: the Red Cross
The American Red Cross is a huge brand in its own right, so it makes sense that the organization would fully embrace social media. In a recent post, Claire Sale (the Red Cross “social media guru”) shared some of the different ways that individuals can interact with the brand:
- American Red Cross iGoogle theme (The theme rotates disaster relief photos throughout the day)
- A custom Red Cross avatar for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- A Red Cross Banner
- An embeddable Red Cross PSA for Facebook, your web site, etc.
- An invite to become a supporter on Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, Twitter, Ammado, SocialVibe, or LinkedIn.
- Ten American Red Cross chapters with blogs of their own
American Red Cross: ‘crossify your life
We will never, ever release your email.
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Walgreens, Taco Bell, Scottrade and more
- All the great ideas, tweets, and takeaways from BlogWell Dallas
- Social media case studies from Liberty Mutual, U-Haul, Pizza Hut, and more