The Big List Blog
SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
Each Tuesday we share a preview of the great upcoming word of mouth and social media events we feature as part of our weekly SocialMedia.org’s Big List newsletter.
If you’re hosting something amazing, let us know about it by emailing us at editor [at] socialmedia [dot] org.
- Pivot Conference — October 15-16, New York, NY >> http://2012.pivotcon.com/
- The Social Media for Customer Service Summit — October 23-24, New York, NY >> http://usefulsocialmedia.com/customerservice/
- Inbound Marketing Summit — October 23-24, Boston, MA >> http://www.inboundmarketingsummit.com/event/boston/
- SIC 2012 — October 29-30, Seattle, WA >> http://www.seattleinteractive.com/
- Ad:tech — November 7-8, New York, NY >> http://na.ad-tech.com/ny/
- Social TV Summit — November 9, New York, NY >> http://socialtvsummit.com/
- WOMMA Summit — November 12-14, Las Vegas, NV >> http://womma.org/summit/
- #SMWF N.America — November 27-28, New York, NY >> http://www.socialmedia-forum.com/northamerica/
- AllFacebook Marketing Conference — December 4-5, New York, NY >> http://www.mediabistro.com/allfacebookmarketingconferencenyc/
- BlogWell Los Angeles — December 5, Los Angeles, CA >> http://www.socialmedia.org/blogwell/losangeles
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Hallmark, Best Buy, Paramount, and 7 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Rogers Communications, Sally Beauty, Gap, and more
- Social media case studies from Univision, Subway, Honda, and 12 more