The Big List Blog
SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
Each Tuesday we share a preview of the great upcoming word of mouth and social media events we feature as part of our weekly SocialMedia.org’s Big List newsletter.
If you’re hosting something amazing, let us know about it by emailing us at editor [at] socialmedia [dot] org.
- EventTech — November 13-14, New York, NY >> http://eventtech.eventmarketer.com/
- #SMWF N.America — November 27-28, New York, NY >> http://www.socialmedia-forum.com/northamerica/
- AllFacebook Marketing Conference — December 4-5, New York, NY >> http://www.mediabistro.com/allfacebookmarketingconferencenyc/
- BlogWell Los Angeles — December 5, Los Angeles, CA >> http://www.socialmedia.org/blogwell/losangeles
- Social Media Conference — January 16-18, Las Vegas, NV >> http://www.socialmediaconference.com/agenda-las-vegas-2013.php
- EmMeCon Emerging Media Conference — January 28-31, San Francisco, CA >> http://wappow.com/emerging-media/san-francisco/
- The Social Media Strategies Summit — February 5-7, Las Vegas, NV >> http://socialmediastrategiessummit.com/las-vegas-2013.html
- Social Media Insider Summit — February 10-13, Captiva Island, FL >> http://www.mediapost.com/socialmediainsidersummit/
- BlogWell Dallas — February 13, Dallas, TX >> http://socialmedia.org/blogwell
- SXSW Interactive –March 8-12, Austin, TX >> http://sxsw.com/interactive/
- Social Media Tulsa — March 21-22, 2013, Tulsa, OK >> http://socialmediatulsa.org/2013-social-media-tulsa-conference/
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Sprint, Tiffany & Co., KFC, and more
- TD Ameritrade social media case study — Live from the Brands-Only Summit
- Walgreens social media case study — Live from the Brands-Only Summit
- E. & J. Gallo Winery social media case study — Live from the Brands-Only Summit