The Big List Blog
SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
Each Tuesday we share a preview of the great upcoming word of mouth and social media events we feature as part of our weekly SocialMedia.org’s Big List newsletter.
If you’re hosting something amazing, let us know about it by emailing us at editor [at] socialmedia [dot] org.
- The Social Media Strategies Summit — February 5-7, Las Vegas, NV >> http://socialmediastrategiessummit.com/las-vegas-2013.html
- Social Media for PR and Corporate Communications Conference — February 6-8, Lake Buena Vista, FL >> http://wom.us/TbNTwI
- SoCon13 — February 9, Kennesaw, GA >> http://www.socon13.com/
- Social Media Insider Summit — February 10-13, Captiva Island, FL >> http://www.mediapost.com/socialmediainsidersummit/
- Online Marketing Summit — February 11-13, San Diego, CA >> http://www.onlinemarketingsummit.com/sandiego/
- SXSW Interactive — March 8-12, Austin, TX >> http://sxsw.com/interactive/
- Social Media Tulsa — March 21-22, 2013, Tulsa, OK >> http://socialmediatulsa.org/2013-social-media-tulsa-conference/
- Inbound Marketing Summit — April 3-4, New York, NY >> http://www.inboundmarketingsummit.com/new-york/
- Social Media Marketing World — April 7-9, San Diego, CA >> http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/smmworld/
- BlogWell New York — April 17, New York, NY >> http://socialmedia.org/blogwell/newyork4
- Social Fresh East — April 21-23, Toronto, Canada >> http://wsmconference.com/
- World Social Marketing Conference — April 18-19, Tampa Bay, FL >> http://socialfreshconference.com/
- Social Media Strategies Summit — April 23-24, Chicago, IL >> http://www.socialmediastrategiessummit.com/chicago-2013.html
- iStrategy Conference — April 23-24, Miami, FL >> http://www.istrategyconference.com/events/miami/
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Hallmark, Best Buy, Paramount, and 7 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Rogers Communications, Sally Beauty, Gap, and more
- Social media case studies from Univision, Subway, Honda, and 12 more