The Big List Blog
SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
Each Tuesday we share a preview of the great upcoming word of mouth and social media events we feature as part of our weekly SocialMedia.org’s Big List newsletter.
If you’re hosting something amazing, let us know about it by emailing us at editor [at] socialmedia [dot] org.
- The Corporate Social Media Summit — June 12-13, New York, NY >> http://usefulsocialmedia.com/newyork/
- Social Media Strategies Summit — June 12-13, New York, NY >> http://www.socialmediastrategiessummit.com/new-york-2013.html
- Customer Relationship Management Conference — June 17-19, Chicago, IL >> http://www.thecrmc.com/
- BlogWell Chicago — June 19, Chicago, IL >> http://socialmedia.org/blogwell/chicago4/
- ANA Digital and Social Media Conference — July 14-16, Dana Point, CA >> http://www.ana.net/conference/show/id/DSM-JUL13
- Social Recruiting Strategies Conference — July 23-25, Chicago, IL >> http://socialrecruitingstrategies.com/chicago-2013/
- Inbound Marketing Summit — July 30-31, San Francisco, CA >> http://www.inboundmarketingsummit.com/san-francisco/
- BlogWell Bay Area — August 6, Bay Area, CA >> http://socialmedia.org/blogwell/bayarea
- Social Media Strategies Summit — August 27-28, Dallas, TX >> http://socialmediastrategiessummit.com/dallas-2013.html
- Content Marketing World 2013 — September 9-12, Cleveland, OH >> http://contentmarketingworld.com/
- Pivot Conference — October 15-16, New York, NY >> http://www.pivotcon.com/
- BlogWell Boston — October 22, Boston, MA >> http://socialmedia.org/blogwell/
- Social Media for Customer Service Summit — October 22-23, New York, NY >> http://usefulsocialmedia.com/customerservice/index.php
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Hallmark, Best Buy, Paramount, and 7 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Rogers Communications, Sally Beauty, Gap, and more
- Social media case studies from Univision, Subway, Honda, and 12 more