The Big List Blog
SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
Each Tuesday we share a preview of the great upcoming word of mouth and social media events we feature as part of our weekly SocialMedia.org’s Big List newsletter.
If you’re hosting something amazing, let us know about it by emailing us at editor [at] socialmedia [dot] org.
- 2012 Summit on Customer Engagement — February 28-29, San Mateo, CA >> http://www.customerreferenceforum.com/event2012/
- Social Business Summit — March 8, Austin, TX >> http://www.socialbusinesssummit.com/
- SXSW — March 9-13, Austin, TX >> http://sxsw.com/interactive
- The Corporate Social Commerce Summit — March 13-14, Boston, MA >> http://usefulsocialmedia.com/socialcommerce/
- BlogWell San Francisco — March 27, San Francisco, CA >> http://socialmedia.org/blogwell/sanfran3
- Social Tech ’12: B2B Social Media Marketing — March 29-30, Seattle, WA >> http://events.marketingprofs.com/SocialTech12Events/
- PRSA Digital Impact Conference — April 2-3, New York, NY >> http://www.prsa.org/Conferences/DigitalImpact/
- ad:tech — April 3-4, San Francisco, CA >> http://www.ad-tech.com/sf/
- Social Media Strategies Summit — April 18-19, Chicago, IL >> http://socialmediastrategiessummit.com/chicago-2012.html
- eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit — April 23-26, Toronto, ON >> http://www.emetrics.org/toronto/
- Social Pulse — April 25-26, Las Vegas, NV >> http://www.worldrg.com/showConference
- The Word of Mouth Crash Course — May 10, Austin, TX >> http://www.wordofmouth.org/crashcourse
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Hallmark, Best Buy, Paramount, and 7 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Rogers Communications, Sally Beauty, Gap, and more
- Social media case studies from Univision, Subway, Honda, and 12 more