The Big List Blog
SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
Each Tuesday we share a preview of the great upcoming word of mouth and social media events we feature as part of our weekly SocialMedia.org’s Big List newsletter.
If you’re hosting something amazing, let us know about it by emailing us at editor [at] socialmedia [dot] org.
- BlogWell San Francisco — March 27, San Francisco, CA >> http://socialmedia.org/blogwell/sanfran3
- Social Tech ’12: B2B Social Media Marketing — March 29-30, Seattle, WA >> http://events.marketingprofs.com/SocialTech12Events/
- PRSA Digital Impact Conference — April 2-3, New York, NY >> http://www.prsa.org/Conferences/DigitalImpact/
- ad:tech — April 3-4, San Francisco, CA >> http://www.ad-tech.com/sf/
- Social Media Strategies Summit — April 18-19, Chicago, IL >> http://socialmediastrategiessummit.com/chicago-2012.html
- eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit — April 23-26, Toronto, ON >> http://www.emetrics.org/toronto/
- Social Pulse — April 25-26, Las Vegas, NV >> http://www.worldrg.com/showConference
- The Word of Mouth Crash Course — May 10, Austin, TX >> http://www.wordofmouth.org/crashcourse
- Digital Cream — June 19, San Jose, CA >> http://wom.us/GBcotv
- The Corporate Social Media Summit — June 19-20, San Francisco, CA >> http://usefulsocialmedia.com/sanfrancisco/
- ANA: Digital & Social Media Conference — July 15-17, Dana Point, CA >> http://wom.us/GBc4is
- BlogWell Chicago — July 18, Chicago, IL >> http://socialmedia.org/blogwell/chicago3
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Sprint, Tiffany & Co., KFC, and more
- TD Ameritrade social media case study — Live from the Brands-Only Summit
- Walgreens social media case study — Live from the Brands-Only Summit
- E. & J. Gallo Winery social media case study — Live from the Brands-Only Summit