The Big List Blog
Good morning from BlogWell Dallas! Live coverage starts at 2 PM ET / 1 PM CT.
We’re going to have a fantastic day of presentations from some brilliant social media leaders here at BlogWell in Dallas today.
We’d like to send out a huge thanks to our amazing speakers: AT&T’s Senior Manager of Emerging Communications, Lee Diaz, BMW’s Social Media & Emerging Technologies Manager, Kate Alini, Southwest Airlines’ Project Lead of Social Business & Listening, Christi McNeill, USAA’s Director of Social Communities & Advocacy, Julie Finlay, UnitedHealth Group’s Senior Communications Specialist, Rachel Medina, RadioShack’s Director of Social Media Marketing, Cosmin Ghiurau, BMC Software’s Social Media Manager, Eric T. Tung, and ConocoPhillips’ Manager of Strategic Issues and Initiatives, Cathy Cram.
Couldn’t make BlogWell? Follow along:
Questions? Helpful details:
- Address: Old Red Museum, 100 S Houston Street, Dallas, TX 75202 (Map)
- You can get detailed parking instructions here.
- Schedule: BlogWell starts at 2 PM ET / 1 PM CT sharp, ends at 6 PM ET / 5 PM CT.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Taco Bell, GE, The Clorox Company, and 16 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Capital One, The Coca-Cola Company, Panasonic, and [...]
- All the great ideas, tweets, and takeaways from BlogWell New York