The Big List Blog
Social media research: Facebook is business' favorite social network
Business.com’s 2009 Business Social Media Benchmarking Study of 3,000 North American businesses reveals 83% of participants favored Facebook as the best social media platform to connect with customers.
Other findings from the study include:
- 69% of participants use webinars and podcasts to obtain business information
- Marketing professionals and consultants use social media websites the most as a source of business information, while IT professionals use them the least.
- Companies in the study used, on average, seven different social media enterprises, with 65% staffing the campaigns in-house.
- 71% of brands participating in social media have no more than two years of experience using it as a business tool.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Dell, MasterCard, American Airlines, and 14 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at First Republic Bank, REI, Pizza Hut, and [...]
- Social media case studies from Lowe’s Home Improvement, PUMA, Budweiser, and 15 more