The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Allstate, The Coca-Cola Company, Nissan, and 23 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- Allstate’s Senior VP of Marketing, Lisa Cochrane, shares the details of their Holiday Home Decorator Facebook campaign to prevent Mayhem from ruining the festivities. >> MediaPost
- Erich Marx, Director of Interactive Marketing for Nissan, talks about making an offer on a viral Craigslist listing for a 17-year-old Maxima through social media. >> Brandchannel
- Mondelez Senior Brand Manager Katrina Cohen explains their Ritz brand digital campaign that let fans create their own parade float and share it via social. >> ClickZ
- Paramount Pictures’ Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues cast took over Facebook’s London office to field fans’ questions in a newscast. >> AllFacebook
- Wingstop Director of Digital Marketing Erin Levzow talks about teaming up with Dr Pepper Snapple Group to host a #FlavorFight social media contest that will determine fans’ favorite wing flavor. >> Fast Casual
- Best Buy hosted a shoppable Google+ Hangout session that featured tech professionals who are popular on YouTube. >> Mashable
- The Coca-Cola Company is donating $25 to the (RED) movement for every video their fans share on YouTube and Instagram of their best dance moves using #CokeRedMoves. >> Popsop
- Old Spice is holding a Gentleman Hunt in London by asking fans to upload photos to Facebook and Instagram of what it means to be “the modern British gentleman.” >> The Drum
- Toyota and Dunkin’ Brands are commended for their uses of Google+ Hangouts for collaboration and brand awareness. >> ClickZ
Disclosure: Allstate, Mondelez International, Ritz, Best Buy, The Coca-Cola Company, Procter & Gamble, Old Spice, Toyota, and Dunkin’ Brands are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Walgreens, Taco Bell, Scottrade and more
- All the great ideas, tweets, and takeaways from BlogWell Dallas
- Social media case studies from Liberty Mutual, U-Haul, Pizza Hut, and more