The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from American Airlines, Unilever, Dr Pepper, and 15 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- Jonathan Wichmann, Head of Social Media at Maersk, shares the BtoB brand’s remarkable content strategy. >> Forbes
- Lowe’s, Paramount Pictures, Microsoft, and Johnson & Johnson are commended for their use of social video platforms like Vine, Instagram video, and YouTube. >> Digiday
- American Airlines’ Director of Social Media Communications, Jonathan Pierce, shares how they use social to tell their brand story through their customers. >> SocialChorus
- Porsche celebrated reaching five million Facebook fans by asking them to help contribute to the design of their new 911 Carrera 4S fan model. >> Mashable
- Siemens is using Tumblr to recruit new tech managers and engineers by encouraging global debates on topics like the future of the workforce and businesses. >> BtoB Online
- Unilever is looking to their social media fans to help them crowdsource ideas for more enjoyable, sustainable showers. >> Brandchannel
- Dr Pepper is asking their Facebook fans to share photos of what makes them #OneOfAKind for a chance to win one-of-a-kind items inspired by their celebrity endorsers. >> ClickZ
- J.Crew debuted a first look at their Fall catalog on Pinterest where followers can pre-order their stuff before it’s available. >> E! Online
- Gucci, Intel, Western Union, Barclays Bank, and more have pledged to donate a dollar to the UN’s charitable work on World Humanitarian Day for each share of sponsored words like #acceptance, #empowerment, and #strength. >> AdNews
- Marriott International’s Renaissance Hotels has created a digital experience in which fans can unlock “Discovery Doors” by tweeting #RDiscovery or checking in at one of their hotels on Foursquare. >> Hospitality Net
Disclosure: Johnson & Johnson, Microsoft, and Intel are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Hallmark, Best Buy, Paramount, and 7 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Rogers Communications, Sally Beauty, Gap, and more
- Social media case studies from Univision, Subway, Honda, and 12 more