The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from AT&T, Quiksilver, Budweiser, and 17 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form on the right.
- Laurent Faracci of Reckitt Benckiser explains how Facebook has proven to be cost effective for one of their biggest brands, Lysol. >> Ad Age
- Each Monday, AT&T is re-airing their own version of a Vampire Diaries episode on Facebook featuring fans’ tweets and the best scenes voted by viewers on social media. >> PSFK
- Quiksilver’s Director of Internet Marketing, George Weetman, talks about how they achieved their viral social media successes. >> iMedia Connection
- Target made their fans’ tweets about everyday products into a tongue-in-cheek fashion show for their “Everyday Collection.” >> Brandchannel
- Budweiser is asking their Twitter followers to name the new baby Clydesdale who starred in their Super Bowl ad. >> Adweek
- Kraft Foods has launched their #DinnerNotArt campaign which allows fans to create digital noodle art that will become real noodle donations to Feeding America. >> Direct Marketing News
- Walgreens Head of Digital Marketing and Emerging Media Rich Lesperance talks about how they use Facebook and mobile apps to keep their brand relevant for younger audiences. >> Ragan
- State Farm, Chobani, and Wells Fargo are highlighted for using their social media platforms as a means to provide excellent customer service. >> Business 2 Community
- Social media executives like H&R Block’s Scott Gulbransen, Great Clips’ Kasey Skala, Campbell Soup’s Adam Kmiec, and more share their first marketing job experiences. >> Digiday
- Gillette is asking women to participate in their social experiment to see if stubble is a turn off for kissing and to share their thoughts on social media. >> ClickZ
Disclosure: AT&T, Quiksilver, George Weetman, Target, Kraft Foods, Walgreens, State Farm, Wells Fargo, H&R Block, Scott Gulbransen, Campbell Soup, and Adam Kmiec are SocialMedia.org members (and an awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Dell, MasterCard, American Airlines, and 14 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at First Republic Bank, REI, Pizza Hut, and [...]
- Social media case studies from Lowe’s Home Improvement, PUMA, Budweiser, and 15 more