The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Audi, GE, Frito-Lay, and 14 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form on the right.
- Honda is highlighting six inventors with live tweet chats, interviews posted to Facebook, and Pinterest boards dedicated to new innovations. >> House of Japan
- Audi’s Senior Manager of Social Media, Andy White, talks about their social media strategy during the Super Bowl that led to a very timely and engaging tweet. >> Outspoken Media
- Planters is launching a Facebook app that will let their fans send sexy Valentine’s Day e-cards to their friends featuring their mascot, Mr. Peanut. >> Daily Markets
- GE is transforming the Ryan Gosling “Hey Girl” memes into Thomas Edison one liners. >> Contently
- Several brands showed their agility during the Super Bowl blackout and earned tons of fan engagement, including Oreo, Tide, and Jim Beam. >> Digiday
- PepsiCo’s Frito-Lay consumers can vote for the next Lay’s flavor created by their social media fans’ top crowdsourced recipes. >> ABC News
- Arby’s has launched their “Fan of the Week” campaign in celebration of reaching 2,000,000 Facebook fans. >> RestaurantNews.com
- Diet Coke has hired pop singer Taylor Swift as their “program ambassador” to bring in more social media engagement from her huge fan base. >> Ad Age
- Online MBA Page named their top 50 Friendliest Fortune 500 companies in social media, including Starbucks, Disney, Nike, and Lowe’s. >> Online MBA Page
- Wrangler made a series of interactive artworks featuring their new collection sharable on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. >> Adverblog
Disclosure: Honda, GE, Oreo, and Diet Coke are SocialMedia.org members (and an awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media job openings and new hires at Estee Lauder, Sears, SunTrust, and more
- Social media case studies from Dell, MasterCard, American Airlines, and 14 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at First Republic Bank, REI, Pizza Hut, and [...]