The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Burberry, Ford, Frito-Lay, and 12 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form on the right.
- Burberry CEO Angela Ahrendts talks about why she encourages her employees to be completely connected in social. >> Bloomberg
- Pepsi is kicking off a photo contest asking their fans to strike an iconic Beyonce pose and use the hashtag #PepsiHalftime for a chance to appear with her during the Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show. >> Los Angeles Times
- Intuit proved the success of a BtoB social media campaign by combining mobile training and a social contest to increase their Facebook audience by 22%. >> MarketingSherpa
- Scott Monty, Global Head of Social Media at Ford, shares four lessons for storytelling in social media. >> SmartBrief
- Evian is engaging Facebook fans with a different tip for how to “Live Young” every day this month in conjunction with their adult-sized playgrounds in London. >> Ad Age
- Taco Bell’s Director of Digital and Social Marketing, Tressie Lieberman, explains why they aren’t afraid to engage out of the ordinary on Facebook and Twitter — including a most recent response to a fan’s request for a custom swimsuit. >> CNBC
- ESPN is rolling out interactive wallpaper ads that can be shared on Facebook and Twitter in lieu of traditional banner ads. >> Adweek
- Frito-Lay’s Chief Marketing Officer, Ann Mukherjee, shares five lessons from their Doritos Super Bowl campaign and consumer-generated marketing in general. >> Fast Company
- The U.S. Army is using social media to tell their story and to create awareness around the commitment of their soldiers, veterans, and their families. >> Army Live
- Louis Vuitton highlighted their social media wins for 2012 in this video showing off their Instagram, Facebook, and other digital campaigns. >> Brandchannel
Disclosure: Taco Bell and Tressie Lieberman are SocialMedia.org members (and an awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Hallmark, Best Buy, Paramount, and 7 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Rogers Communications, Sally Beauty, Gap, and more
- Social media case studies from Univision, Subway, Honda, and 12 more