The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Campbell Soup Company, HBO, Anheuser-Busch, and 31 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- Alicia Jones, National Manager of Honda and Acura Social Marketing, talks about their Twitter stunt that used the timeline image preview feature to create a short stop-animation film. >> Digiday
- Pernod Ricard U.S. Brand Manager Kerri Owen Watts and VP of Marketing Tim Murphy share key takeaways from Kahlua’s Pinterest and Facebook holiday campaigns. >> MediaPost
- The Coca-Cola Company commemorated the World Cup by introducing special-edition mini-bottles that deliver special messages through Facebook. >> Ad Age
- Unilever’s Senior Director of Brand Development for Axe, Matthew McCarthy, explains the motive behind the brand’s socially-conscious TV and social media campaign. >> Basenotes
- Campbell Soup Company is celebrating its Chicken Noodle Soup’s 80th birthday by revisiting vintage ads and sharing them on social media using #HBDChickenNoodle. >> The Wall Street Journal
- Subway unveiled 73 animated gifs for their new #januANY campaign via Tumblr, Facebook, and Twitter. >> Adweek
- HBO used Vine to release five teasers for their new season of Game of Thrones. >> Lost Remote
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate is creating some pre-launch buzz for their Grammys TV spot by asking fans to vote for the best song about “home” in their #HomeRocks Award contest on Twitter. >> MediaPost
- Anheuser-Busch is getting ready for Super Bowl XLVIII by incorporating digital and social media, including a 24-hour-long Facebook game called “Cruise to the Bowl Challenge.” >> Brandchannel
- GE, Travelocity, and CNBC are some of the first brands to experiment with the new social Q&A app, Jelly. >> ClickZ
Alicia Jones, Honda, Acura, The Coca-Cola Company, Campbell Soup Company, Coldwell Banker Real Estate, and GE are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Walgreens, Taco Bell, Scottrade and more
- All the great ideas, tweets, and takeaways from BlogWell Dallas
- Social media case studies from Liberty Mutual, U-Haul, Pizza Hut, and more