The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Capital One, Petco, Sierra Mist, and 12 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form on the right.
- Captial One’s Senior Director of Social Media, Mike Darne, shares how they experimented with Pinterest for a holiday social media campaign. >> DMNews
- Michael Kors and Nordstrom are using Facebook Collections to allow their fans to add products to their wishlist from their tagged pictures. >> Luxury Daily
- Mercedes-Benz is offering fans the chance to become an ambassador for their new B 250 vehicle when they explain why they deserve to #BTheFace on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, and more. >> Popsop
- Dunn & Bradstreet’s Senior VP of Marketing, Susan Lawler, talks about how they use social media to connect with their customers and humanize their BtoB brand. >> Social Media B2B
- Sierra Mist is promoting a Mixology Facebook app to help fans find and share drink recipes. >> Social Media Examiner
- For their “12 Days of Pinterest” campaign, Petco encouraged followers to repin their images of pets in holiday attire to win gift cards for themselves and the animal shelter of their choice. >> Pinterest
- Jack Daniels, Southern Comfort, Patron, and more made CMO’s Top 5 Holiday Social Media Marketing Campaigns in the liquor industry. >> Business 2 Community
- Netflix is planning to add new social features to their users’ accounts that would allow for sharing viewed videos and recommendations on Facebook. >> TechCrunch
- Jell-O engaged their Twitter fans around the hype of the Mayan’s end-of-the-world prediction by asking them to share what fun things they would do before the supposed apocalypse using hashtag #funpocalypse >> Digiday
- Pizza Hut gave free pizzas to the first 100 people to tweet photos of the lame Christmas presents they received. >> The Consumerist
Disclosure: Michael Kors and Pizza Hut are SocialMedia.org members (and an awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Taco Bell, GE, The Clorox Company, and 16 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Capital One, The Coca-Cola Company, Panasonic, and [...]
- All the great ideas, tweets, and takeaways from BlogWell New York