The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Delta Air Lines, Cadillac, The Home Depot, and 15 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form on the right.
- Coca-Cola, Unilever, The Hershey Company, and AT&T are all using social media during March Madness to keep customers engaged. >> USA TODAY
- As a part of their new consumer engagement campaign, Keds is launching a road tour shoe design contest and encouraging fans to tweet about their participation using the hashtag #KedsHDYD. >> DMNews
- In his BlogWell Austin case study, Kellogg Company’s Senior Manager, Global Social Media Operations, Jeff Cole, shares how they locked down their global social listening strategy. >> Vimeo
- GE, FedEx, and Softlayer all used creative B2B marketing promotions at SXSW that included social media components to get the word out to fans not present at the event. >> Social Media B2B
- Delta Air Lines is letting fans check in and share their flight information with friends by using their new Facebook application. >> OSM
- Cadillac is teaming up with Time Warner and CNN to introduce “Business Unusual” — a social media campaign centered around documentary-style web vidoes that feature stories from successful entrepreneurs. >> Gear Diary
- The NCAA’s new NCAA Vault streams every moment of the past decade’s March Madness basketball tournaments. Viewers can freeze a specific play from any game and share the links with friends on Facebook and Twitter. >> Marketwire
- Every Friday this spring, The Home Depot is offering their fans Black Friday-type deals on their Facebook page in addition to the in-store sales events. >> The Home Depot
- Planters’ Mr. Peanut is hosting his own “Ultimate NCAA Bracket Challenge” on Facebook where fans can exchange comments with the brand’s iconic character. >> Facebook
- Old Navy is featuring the two top artists on their Facebook page from their BreakoutBand competition that let fans re-record and remix the retailer’s latest commercial jingles. >> BreakoutBand
Disclosure: Coca-Cola, The Hershey Company, AT&T, Kellogg Company, Jeff Cole, GE, Delta Air Lines, and The Home Depot are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Taco Bell, GE, The Clorox Company, and 16 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Capital One, The Coca-Cola Company, Panasonic, and [...]
- All the great ideas, tweets, and takeaways from BlogWell New York