The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Denny’s, JetBlue, JCPenney, and 19 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- Colgate-Palmolive’s Ajax brand has created an app that “treats your social media presence like a dirty counter” and removes unused or spammy content on Twitter feeds and Facebook profiles. >> Fast Company
- JetBlue has been commended for using social media to be more transparent and communicative with customers during the recent winter storms. >> Brandchannel
- Kraft Foods’ Oscar Mayer brand is lending their famous Weinermobile for a day to one lucky fan who enters their #Tweet2Lease contest. >> Ad Age
- H&M’s social media fans decided the ending to their shoppable Super Bowl ad using #covered or #uncovered. >> Today
- PepsiCo, Hyundai, and other brands congratulated Arby’s on Twitter as the restaurant chain took the coveted spot of best real-time tweet during the Grammys. >> Adweek
- RBC has announced they will integrate Facebook into their mobile money transfer app. >> YouTube
- The Coca-Cola Company’s Honest Tea brand celebrated National Compliment Day by tweeting personalized, honest compliments to fans using #honestcompliment. >> Ragan
- JCPenney took an unusual Twitter strategy to the Super Bowl causing some viewers to think the brand’s handle may have been hacked. >> Venture Beat
- Denny’s is commended for their fresh, young approach to Tumblr and Twitter as a long-standing brand. >> Entrepreneur
- Oreo, Heineken’s Newcastle Brown Ale, Nestlé’s DiGiorno Pizza, and other brands are recognized for their clever newsjacking tweets during the Super Bowl. >> Digiday
Disclosure: Kraft Foods, Oscar Mayer, RBC, The Coca-Cola Company, JCPenney, and Oreo are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Taco Bell, GE, The Clorox Company, and 16 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Capital One, The Coca-Cola Company, Panasonic, and [...]
- All the great ideas, tweets, and takeaways from BlogWell New York