The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Dunkin’ Brands, Sony, Applebee’s, and more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- Dunkin’ Brands Social Media Strategist Jessica Gioglio, CVS Caremark Senior Manager of Social Media Strategy Kate Dickman, Tyson Foods Manager of Social Media and Online Communities Susan Beebe, Intel Director of Media Becky Brown, and others have been recognized in this list of “25 Women That Rocked Social Media in 2013.” >> Top Rank Blog
- Intel CMO Deborah Conrad and Head of Content Strategy Bryan Rhoads explained what’s behind the scenes of their Social Media Control Center at CES. >> Ad Age
- InterContinental Hotels Group won “Best Use of Social Media in Marketing” at the 20th Annual Hotel Marketing Association Awards for their locally relevant social content. >> Hospitality Net
- Darden says they plan to focus more of their marketing strategies on cost-effective social and digital media instead of traditional ads this year. >> Orlando Sentinel
- Heineken’s Global Head of Digital, Paul Smailes, talks about their #DMDS campaign asking social media fans to “dance more and drink slow.” >> ClickZ
- Philips, Sony, Revlon, PUMA, Nokia and other big brands are taking social media marketing in India by storm through social campaigns that embrace emerging platforms, community, and creativity. >> Business 2 Community
- Gap’s social media team is being praised by diversity advocates for their quick response to vandalism of their “Make Love” campaign. >> Huffington Post
- Applebee’s is giving two lucky fans the chance to appear on their next national TV commercial by selecting the most creative #BeeFamous Vine video submissions. >> Lost Remote
- PepsiCo’s Frito-Lay is turning their fans’ “Do Us a Flavor” contest submissions into comedic sketches and tweeting out the videos in real-time. >> Ad Age
- A&W Restaurants’ Social and Digital Communications Strategist, Liz Bazner, explains their evolving social marketing strategy as the brand celebrates its 95th anniversary later this year. >> QSRweb
Disclosure: Dunkin’ Brands, Jessica Gioglio, CVS Caremark, Kate Dickman, Tyson Foods, Susan Beebe, Intel, Bryan Rhoads, InterContinental Hotels Group, Darden, Philips, and Sony are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media job openings and new hires at L’Oréal, BMC Software, TD Ameritrade, and more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Walgreens, Taco Bell, Scottrade and more
- All the great ideas, tweets, and takeaways from BlogWell Dallas