The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Four Seasons, Honda, Sephora, and 9 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- The Four Seasons Resort in Santa Barbara is enlisting the help of fashion bloggers to promote their new contest in social media. >> Luxury Daily
- Honda shares what was behind their low-budget #Pintermission campaign success. >> Marketing Magazine
- Sephora’s Director of Mobile and Digital Marketing, Johnna Marcus, explains why they’re #winning at social media and digital marketplace strategies. >> Brandchannel
- The North Face is recognized for their social media marketing innovation with “5 Social Media Marketing Tips to Learn from The North Face.” >> Business 2 Community
- Kool-Aid has given their beloved mascot a makeover and a new presence on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. >> Forbes
- Colgate-Palmolive’s wood cleaner, Murphy Oil Soap, is advocating tree conservation with their Pinterest campaign “Repin. Reforest.” >> Colgate
- Nike is letting fans use their favorite Instagram photos to create a pair of custom sneakers. >> PSFK
- Haagen-Dazs asked seven artists to create works depicting “la dolce vita” to feature on their #HDMoment Tumblr and other social channels. >> Yahoo! Finance
- Viacom’s Comedy Central will hold their five-day comedy festival almost entirely on Twitter using #ComedyFest. >> The New York Times
- Jack Daniel’s has launched a secret society on Facebook called “The Order of the Gentlemen,” where fans can earn access to exclusive events and content. >> Popsop
Disclosure: Honda, The North Face, and Kool-Aid are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Walgreens, Taco Bell, Scottrade and more
- All the great ideas, tweets, and takeaways from BlogWell Dallas
- Social media case studies from Liberty Mutual, U-Haul, Pizza Hut, and more