The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from GE, Philips, Del Monte Foods, and 17 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- Kohl’s Chief Customer Officer, Michelle Gass, talks about their new social media playbook for the upcoming holiday season. >> Ad Age
- GE Director of Global Digital Marketing and Programming Paul Marcum and SAP VP of Marketing Michael Brenner discussed social media and ROI at Business Insider’s IGNITION: Future of Digital conference. >> MediaPost
- The Coca-Cola Company’s Manager of Digital Communications and Social Media, Ashley Callahan, shared a presentation on their social content hub, The Coca-Cola Journey. >> Vimeo
- Rondel Cuyler, BI-LO Holdings’ Director of Advertising and Branding, explains their Winn-Dixie tailgating photo competition on Facebook. >> Progressive Grocer
- Philips revealed their new logo by asking their Facebook and Twitter followers to help #UncoverPhilips pixel by pixel. >> Popsop
- Century 21 Real Estate CMO Bev Thorne talks about the brand’s recent approaches to newsjacking in social media. >> Brandchannel
- Del Monte Foods Director of Digital Strategy Gina Squara talks about their Nature’s Recipe Facebook campaign asking fans to share photos from their pets’ perspectives. >> The New York Times
- Toys “R” Us has made it easier for customers to create Pinterest-style product boards on their ecommerce sites and share them via Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. >> AllFacebook
- IBM is testing technology that can analyze tweets to guess a person’s core psychological traits so they can offer personalized customer service and promotional messages. >>Mashable
- Allstate is commended for their savvy use of their blog and the @Allstatecares Twitter handle. >> ClickZ
Disclosure: GE, The Coca-Cola Company, Ashley Callahan, Philips, Del Monte Foods, Nature’s Recipe, and Allstate are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Walgreens, Taco Bell, Scottrade and more
- All the great ideas, tweets, and takeaways from BlogWell Dallas
- Social media case studies from Liberty Mutual, U-Haul, Pizza Hut, and more