The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from General Mills, American Express, Honda, and 9 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- General Mills‘ Social Media Engagement Manager, Aaron Miller, explains their new social strategy for managing 37 brands. >> Ad Age
- Adidas has created a real-time Twitter game in which their followers can guess the part of the court Andy Murray will #hitthewinner during the Wimbledon matches. >> Digiday
- American Express has launched a six-month social media competition to provide 60 entrepreneurs with the financial backing to pursue their #PassionProjects. >> PSFK
- Microsoft is earning praise for their responsive Twitter-based tech support. >> ZDNet
- Thrivent Financial for Lutherans hosted a live tweet-in event to send encouraging messages to teenagers. >> Twitter
- Hyatt Hotels has created a Facebook app for their guests to send Postagrams to family and friends from their hotels. >> Adweek
- Tesco is asking their Facebook fans to choose grapes, design a label, and come up with a name for their first socially created wine. >> Internet Retailing
- Honda is curating travel stories on Twitter by asking their fans to share experiences using #myjourney. >> Automotive World
- Evian asked their Facebook fans to post videos of their best “Wimbeldon Wiggle” for a chance to win tickets to the tournament. >> ClickZ
- Nike’s Converse brand celebrated their new Google+ page by getting fans to submit their Chucks “creative hacks” to their #chuckhack competition. >> Adverblog
Disclosure: Sears Holdings Corporation, Jay Bartlett, Xerox, Toyota, Procter & Gamble, GE, Michael Kors, and Yahoo! are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Taco Bell, GE, The Clorox Company, and 16 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Capital One, The Coca-Cola Company, Panasonic, and [...]
- All the great ideas, tweets, and takeaways from BlogWell New York