The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Hallmark, Best Buy, Paramount, and 7 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- General Mills Interactive Marketing Manager Eric Johnson shares their self-aware tweeting strategy for their Hamburger Helper brand. >> Digiday
- Adam Kmiec, Campbell Soup Co.’s Director of Global Digital Marketing and Social Media, talks about his favorite social media channels, work challenges, and what his desk looks like. >> Marketing Land
- Best Buy has created a social platform to show which of their products are being tweeted about the most. >> The Denver Post
- AT&T’s VP of Advertising, Vance Overbey, discusses working with celebrity advocate Eric Stonestreet on their Twitter campaign for #BeTheFan. >> Sports Business Daily
- Hallmark is featuring Duck Dynasty stars with huge Twitter followings to create #BirthdayFail videos on their YouTube channel. >> ClickZ
- Paramount VP of Marketing Andrew Runyon talks about building buzz for their upcoming movie, Anchorman 2, with an unprecedented social media push. >> Adweek
- Nestlé Purina PetCare’s Friskies brand is asking their fans to share Instagram photos of their cats using their #ifyoufeedme meme generator. >> ClickZ
- Hilton Worldwide is diagnosing their fans’ #Vacationitis symptoms with an online quiz that lets them share their results on Twitter and Facebook. >> MediaPost
- Budweiser is celebrating designated drivers with a machine that knits a sweater as fans tweet about celebrating responsibly. >> Digital Trends
- Kohl’sso asked their Twitter fans to decide how Jennifer Lopez will get out of a traffic jam in their commercial using #GetJenniferThere. >> The New York Times
Disclosure: General Mills, Adam Kmiec, Campbell Soup Co., Best Buy, AT&T, Hallmark, Nestlé Purina PetCare, Friskies, and Hilton Worldwide are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Walgreens, Taco Bell, Scottrade and more
- All the great ideas, tweets, and takeaways from BlogWell Dallas
- Social media case studies from Liberty Mutual, U-Haul, Pizza Hut, and more