The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Target, Century 21, Toyota, and more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- Target is teaming up with three Pinterest Influencers to create limited-edition collections for their stores. >> ClickZ
- Evian’s Global Digital Manager, Laurence Foucher, talks about their #ILoveYouLike Valentine’s Day campaign on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. >> The Drum
- Century 21 CMO Bev Thorne talks about their #SochiSolutions social strategy during the Olympics. >> Brandchannel
- Toyota created a campaign to let hybrid owners volunteer on Facebook to let friends, family, and neighbors “Try my Hybrid.” >> Digital Buzz Blog
- Macy’s Bloomingdale’s asked their Instagram followers to vote on each piece of an outfit worn by one of their fashion bloggers to New York Fashion Week using #BloomiesLiveStyling. >> Luxury Daily
- Heineken sent #DateInABox packages to Twitter followers with the promise of a mystery date that could be unlocked only when the guy in the relationship shared his Valentine’s Day feelings on Instagram. >> Fast Company
- Mondelez International’s belVita brand encouraged their fans to share their #MorningWins to receive a personalized certificate or 3D-printed trophy for their achievements. >> The Wall Street Journal
- Tommy Hilfiger created an “Instagram Meet Up” during New York Fashion Week with influential Instagram users to help take photos behind-the-scenes of their runway shows. >> Digiday
- HTC reported 54,000 submissions for their global social media campaign that shared photos submitted by their fans on a Times Square billboard. >> Adweek
- Denny’s has been commended for the brand’s unique voice on Twitter and Tumblr. >> Entrepreneur
Disclosure: Target, Toyota, Mondelez International, and belVita are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Taco Bell, GE, The Clorox Company, and 16 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Capital One, The Coca-Cola Company, Panasonic, and [...]
- All the great ideas, tweets, and takeaways from BlogWell New York