The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Humana, Sony, Wells Fargo, and 14 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- Walgreens’ Social Media Leader for Duane Reade, Calvin Peters, talks about how their Twitter strategy is boosting sales. >> Adweek
- Humana Community Manager for Enterprise Social Networks Jeff Ross hosted a Twitter chat for best practices in enterprise social networks. >> Storify
- Sony is using big data to understand deeper influencer relationships in social and digital networks. >> CMO
- Gap tweeted a sneak peek of their anticipated TV ad song by Dhani Harrison after their message was “unlocked” with 500 retweets. >> BuzzFeed
- Wells Fargo is giving their financial advisers more freedom in social media to send messages through LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. >> Wall Street Journal
- Unilever’s Lipton brand created an app that generates personalized music videos using their Facebook fans’ photo albums. >> Mobile Marketer
- Toyota held a virtual race on Twitter where NASCAR fans’ tweets helped move a driver’s name across the finish line. >> MediaPost
- Advocate Health Care is asking fans to share their best “girl moments” using #StoriesOfTheGirls on Instagram to help raise awareness for women’s health. >> Advocate Health Care
- Mondelez’s Mallomars brand is celebrating 100 years by asking Facebook fans to upload photos that depict their favorite memory of the cookie. >> Boston.com
- UNICEF has been recognized by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for their compelling use of Vine. >> Impatient Optimists
- Clear Channel’s iHeartRadio created an interactive hub of social content to feature live coverage of their iHeartRadio Music Festival through tweets, Vine videos, and fan-submitted photos. >> iHeartRadio
Disclosure: Walgreens, Duane Reade, Humana, Jeff Ross, Sony, Wells Fargo, Toyota, Mondelez, and Mallomars are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Sprint, Tiffany & Co., KFC, and more
- TD Ameritrade social media case study — Live from the Brands-Only Summit
- Walgreens social media case study — Live from the Brands-Only Summit
- E. & J. Gallo Winery social media case study — Live from the Brands-Only Summit