The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Hyatt, Doritos, Mercedes-Benz, and 15 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- Hyatt’s John Wallis and Dan Moriarty talk about their strategy for using social listening to make their hotels better for women. >> Adweek
- Anthropologie is commended for their successful content marketing on Instagram to engage their fans. >> Business 2 Community
- Dominos thanked their eight million Facebook fans with 50,000 dominoes. >> The Huffington Post
- Mercedes-Benz is encouraging their fans to submit photos to their unique Instagram installation using the hashtag #untamed. >> Hypebeast
- Mattel’s Hot Wheels brand traded toy cars for tweets with a vending machine at the Canadian International Auto Show. >> Gizmag
- Maker’s Mark is creating a “living library” with hundreds of interviews from women around the world that they will post on their social media platforms. >> Brandchannel
- Beam’s Kevin George, Lousiville Slugger’s Kyle Schlegel, and Kellogg Company’s Doug VandeVelde chatted with college students to get their perspective on certain social media challenges. >> Ad Age
- Doritos is letting their fans control several aspects of their SXSW concert by tweeting #BoldStage. >> Mashable
- MTV is asking their fans to identify fake Facebook profiles to promote their show Catfish. >> PSFK
- Clorox is asking their fans to Tweet the messy moments with #bleachitaway for a chance to win $15,000. >> Ragan
Disclosure: Mattel and Kellogg Company are SocialMedia.org members (and an awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Walgreens, Taco Bell, Scottrade and more
- All the great ideas, tweets, and takeaways from BlogWell Dallas
- Social media case studies from Liberty Mutual, U-Haul, Pizza Hut, and more