The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Intel, Levi’s, Disney, and 11 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- Intel’s Asia Pacific Head of Social Media, Jamshed Wadia, interviewed at the SES Conference & Expo and explained their real-time social media strategy. >> YouTube
- CBRE Group, Cisco Systems, and GE are demonstrating how BtoB brands can use Instagram to their advantage. >> HubSpot
- Fruit of the Loom is sending a new pair of underpants to people who change their employment status on LinkedIn so they can #StartHappy. >> The New York Times
- Dunkin’ Donuts hand-selected two of their biggest Twitter fans to appear in their TV ads. >> Adweek
- Virgin CEO Richard Branson gives seven tips for brands to apply to their social media strategies. >> Forbes
- Levi’s gave select artists socially-enabled vintage items — like a typewriter connected to Twitter — for their #MakeOurMark campaign. >> Digiday
- Cinnabon joined real-time Twitter conversations during one of the last Breaking Bad episodes when their brand made an appearance. >> Lost Remote
- Disney is hosting a Vine contest in which fans can win a trip to one of their parks by filming a six-second video of their #DisneySide. >> Examiner
- Samsung has created an app to help connect fans with similar interests based on the content they like on Facebook. >> Popsop
- E. & J. Gallo Winery’s Family Vineyards has launched a crest creator in which fans can use a template to design their own family crest and share it on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter. >> ClickZ
Disclosure: Intel, Cisco Systems, GE, Dunkin’ Donuts, and E. & J Gallo Winery are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Hallmark, Best Buy, Paramount, and 7 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Rogers Communications, Sally Beauty, Gap, and more
- Social media case studies from Univision, Subway, Honda, and 12 more