The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from JPMorgan Chase, Pantene, KFC, and 14 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- DaVita shared “instagraphics” on Instagram and held a Google+ Hangout with their chief medical officer to highlight the benefits of staying employed with dialysis. >> The Wall Street Journal
- JPMorgan Chase VP of Social Media Operations Bianca Buckridee talks about why social media customer service is no longer optional. >> Knowledge@Wharton
- Procter & Gamble’s Pantene brand is asking women to share how they challenge sexist labels using their viral #ShineStrong campaign. >> MediaPost
- Nissan’s Director of Digital Marketing, Erich Marx, talks about their James Bond-inspired social media contest featuring the new Rogue. >> ClickZ
- Unilever’s Ben & Jerry’s brand saw massive engagement with their real-time tweet related to Colorado’s Amendment 64. >> Adweek
- Mars, Cargill, PepsiCo, and other brands are commended for listening to consumer demands on product changes in social media. >> The Drum
- Dior quietly built up a month of content on Instagram before announcing the account through Facebook. >> Luxury Daily
- NBC Universal’s The Weather Channel earned major engagement by asking social media fans to help name this week’s major winter storm #Hercules. >> Brandchannel
- KFC is asking their fans to upload videos showing what they love about the brand using #HowDoYouKFC. >> Sunbelt
- Staples temporarily removed the “L” from their name online, replacing it with one of their many new products in tweets using #WhatTheL. >> ClickZ
Disclosure: JPMorgan Chase, Procter & Gamble, Pantene, Cargill, KFC, and Staples are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Walgreens, Taco Bell, Scottrade and more
- All the great ideas, tweets, and takeaways from BlogWell Dallas
- Social media case studies from Liberty Mutual, U-Haul, Pizza Hut, and more