The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Kraft Foods, Hasbro, MasterCard, and 21 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- Kraft Foods’ VP of Media, Data, and CRM, Bob Rupczynski, and Anheuser-Busch’s VP of Digital Marketing, Lucas Herscovici, discuss social storytelling with real-time marketing. >> Brandchannel
- Pamela Naumes, Director of Brand Engagement for Campbell Soup Co.’s Bolthouse Farms brand, shares their contest strategy for asking fans to post branded images on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. >> MediaPost
- Victor Lee, Hasbro’s VP of Global Digital Marketing, discusses social media challenges, working with agency partners, and adding value in social media. >> Digiday
- Qantas Head of Digital Communications Jo Boundy explains how they’re using social monitoring and GPS coordinates to respond to customer complaints in real time. >> CNN
- HBO’s VP of Digital and Social Media, Sabrina Caluori, talks about inviting their fans to insult their Game of Thrones villain on Twitter using #RoastJoffrey in the first-ever social media roast. >> Ad Age
- MasterCard’s VP and Senior Business Leader for Worldwide Communications, Marcy Cohen, shares how they encourage and train their 7,500 employees to become social media brand advocates. >> Digiday
- Amazon, Walmart, Apple, QVC, and Staples are leading big brands with the most web content pinned on Pinterest this holiday season. >> CMS Report
- Dunkin’ Brands President of Global Marketing and Innovation John Costello talks about their Google+ Hangout with Bravo’s Top Chef where they asked fans to submit recipes on other social channels using #DDTopChef. >> Adweek
- Buick is asking their social fans to pledge to spend less time on their phones and be #IntheMoment with a blog on Tumblr dedicated to curbing phone addiction. >> Marketing Land
- Target created a microsite to aggregate their top-pinned products on Pinterest in one place. >> Mobile Commerce Daily
Disclosure: Kraft Foods, Campbell Soup Co., Staples, Dunkin’ Brands, and Target are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from MGM Resorts International, Sony, Heinz, and 12 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Johnson Controls, Adidas, Patrón Spirits Company, and [...]
- Social media case studies from Taco Bell, GE, The Clorox Company, and 16 more