The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Lenovo, PepsiCo, AT&T, and 8 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- Lenovo’s Search Marketing Manager, Andy Murray, explains how geo-targeted tweets have helped earn them more engagement and sales than search. >> VentureBeat
- PepsiCo has created a vending machine that dispenses a sample every time someone likes their Facebook Page. >> Digital Buzz Blog
- AT&T has launched a Facebook app that lets fans explore the company’s digital home security system and listen in on the secret lives of pets when their owners aren’t home. >> Facebook
- Ben and Jerry’s is asking their fans to vote for new local flavors on Twitter and Instagram. For example, in D.C. an Instagram photo of The White House is a vote for Divine Chocolate. >> Adweek
- NYSE launched a digital newsroom where readers can share and endorse content via social media. >> ClickZ
- Gillette is using Twitter and Facebook to ask fans of Superman #HowDoesHeShave. >> Forbes
- Vizio has launched a social community called “Fandemonium” where fans of almost anything can earn prizes for showing their enthusiasm. >> MediaPost
- The Wall Street Journal plans to launch a social network as a platform for users to discuss finances. >> Social Times
- Jell-O has launched a Facebook app that allows fans to send secret messages that can only be read through a red Jell-O snack cup. >> The Drum
Disclosure: AT&T and Jell-O are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Hallmark, Best Buy, Paramount, and 7 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Rogers Communications, Sally Beauty, Gap, and more
- Social media case studies from Univision, Subway, Honda, and 12 more