The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Lowe’s Home Improvement, PUMA, Budweiser, and 15 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- Lowe’s Home Improvement CMO Tom Lamb explains why they chose to feature how-to home improvement videos on Vine. >> Ad Age
- JCPenney is taking a proactive approach to listening to their consumers’ opinions on Twitter with #jcpListens. >> Business Insider
- Oreo, Allstate, Lay’s, and Grey Poupon won the top spots for their social media campaigns in the second annual Facebook Studio Awards. >> PR Daily
- Rebecca Boston, Public Relations and Digital Strategist for The Clorox Company’s Green Works brand, talks about their social media strategy shift towards approachable green living. >> Brandchannel
- NBC Universal’s The Weather Channel created a tweet-powered tornado to simulate tornado-like wind speeds in their office. >> The Huffington Post
- PUMA has created a Dance Dictionary where their fans can replace words with dance moves and send messages to their friends in social media. >> Adverblog
- Budweiser is launching their new “Buddy Cup,” which enables users to add someone as a Facebook friend by simply toasting with the special cups. >> Ubergizmo
- Maaco is giving their customers collision-repair estimates via Twitter. >> Adweek
- Donna Karan International’s Senior VP of Global Communications, Aliza Licht, shares her ten social media marketing commandments for @DKNY and other luxury brands. >> Luxury Daily
- Olive Garden is using Facebook to get prom-goers to stop by for dessert on their big night. >> USA Today
Disclosure: Lowe’s Home Improvement, JCPenney, Oreo, Allstate, and PUMA are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social Net Advocacy Pulse (SNAP) — Live from the Measurement Pre-Conference
- Social media measurement standards: How to demonstrate social media’s value to your organization — Live [...]
- Data-driven decisions for the visual social web — Live from the Measurement Pre-Conference
- Finally! Evidence that links individual social engagement to individual purchase behaviors — Live from the [...]