The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Mayo Clinic, JetBlue, Taco Bell, and 12 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- Lee Aase, Director of Mayo Clinic’s Center for Social Media, talks about how word of mouth helped them become one of the top companies in social media. >> KAAL-TV
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ VP of Global Consumer Engagement, Scott Hudler, talks about their decision to use Vine videos in a TV commercial. >> Brandchannel
- Marty St. George, JetBlue’s SVP of Marketing and Commercial, explains how knowing when to speak up and when to stay quiet bolstered the brand’s social media success. >> Adweek
- The Coca-Cola Company live-tweeted #LetsEatTogether messages from their fans during commercials to encourage people to stop eating alone in front of the TV. >> Mashable
- Taco Bell Director of Digital Marketing Tressie Lieberman, explains how their social media team acts as a lean, real-time marketing machine. >> Adweek
- Colgate is letting fans send anonymous tweets and toothbrush coupons to their friends with something stuck in their teeth. >> Adverblog
- Winn-Dixie is hosting an #ImBeefPeople Instagram and Twitter photo and video contest to connect with their local meat-loving fans. >> Herald Online
- Budweiser’s Bud Light Platinum brand is asking their fans to compete in a mobile scavenger hunt with clues released weekly through Facebook QR codes. >> Mobile Marketer
- Mondelez has struck a deal with Twitter to allow the company to do an in-depth analysis on their brands’ real-time social media campaigns in exchange for better advertising rates. >> The Drum
- AT&T is challenging college football fans to submit photos and videos of their extreme fandom on Twitter, Vine, and Instagram for a chance to get on ESPN’s College GameDay. >> ClickZ
Disclosure: Lee Aase, Mayo Clinic, Dunkin’ Donuts, The Coca-Cola Company, Taco Bell, Tressie Lieberman, Mondelez, and AT&T are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Hallmark, Best Buy, Paramount, and 7 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Rogers Communications, Sally Beauty, Gap, and more
- Social media case studies from Univision, Subway, Honda, and 12 more