The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Mercedes-Benz, McDonald’s, Cisco, and 9 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- Mark Aikman, Social Media Lead at Mercedes-Benz, talks about working with Instagram users in their Take the Wheel campaign. >> Forbes
- JCPenney’s Director of Social and Mobile, Sean Ryan, shares seven success factors from their social media strategy. >> Brainzooming
- Four Seasons is encouraging fans to plan their next trip using Pinterest on a Pin.Pack.Go board to receive personalized recommendations from their hotel experts. >> Hospitality Net
- LaSandra Brill, Senior Manager of Global Social Media at Cisco, lays out the four pillars of their social media strategy. >> Social Media Today
- McDonald’s is asking Twitter users to pitch their ideas for a short film using some of their famous food items and only 140 characters. >> Digiday
- Pillsbury is turning their fans’ tweets into #StrudelArt by sending them a photo of a Toaster Strudel with personalized icing doodles. >> Mediabistro
- Neiman Marcus Social Media Managing Editor Jean Scheidnes talks about the exclusive handbag they’re offering only through Pinterest. >> ClickZ
- Heineken and the United States Tennis Association teamed up to tweet videos of highlights trending on Twitter during the U.S. Open. >> AdWeek
- Ford and Chevrolet are both claiming a boost in vehicle sales to Millennials due to social media marketing. >> Brandchannel
- Red Bull is one of the first brands to create a viral success in Instagram video. >> AdWeek
Disclosure: JCPenney, Sean Ryan, LaSandra Brill, Cisco, McDonald’s, General Mills’ Pillsbury, Neiman Marcus, and Jean Scheidnes are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- TD Ameritrade social media case study — Live from the Brands-Only Summit
- Walgreens social media case study — Live from the Brands-Only Summit
- E. & J. Gallo Winery social media case study — Live from the Brands-Only Summit
- Moen social media case study — Live from the Brands-Only Summit